I am a little behind on blogging. I have been busy trying to get stuff ready for my brother's wedding that is this week. I am trying to make up for it, hence the three posts in one day. In December we were lucky enough to go downtown a couple of times to see the lights at Temple Square. They were very beautiful and it was fun to go see them. We have not been downtown to see the lights for a few years, so it was good to go again. Of course the time that we went to get pictures it was freezing and snowing, but the snow made it seem even more Christmasy. It was also fun to go down to City Creek and be there around Christmas. It was super packed, but still really nice.
| I like this picture because Jason is actually smiling in it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment