Sunday, December 30, 2012
Christmas
Christmas was pretty fun this year. I was a little worried how things would go because I had bronchitis weeks before Christmas. Luckily I got better right before Christmas, but it did make me really behind on everything. So instead of two trees we only had one and I did not get any Christmas goodies made that I wanted. However, Christmas day was good and I had lots of fun. Christmas Eve we spent the night with Jason's family and opened pajamas with them. Christmas day my family came over and we had breakfast before we opened our presents. Jason had the most presents to open because I bought him a bunch of stuff. He is super spoiled. I got him a bunch of blu rays that he wanted, a couple of daily calenders, socks, a dress shirt, a new pillow, and a helicopter which I think is his favorite present. Jason got me some gift cards to Michaels, Joanns, Nordstroms, and a set of self-healing mats that I wanted for sewing. I am excited about the Nordstroms gift card because I have found a pair of shoes that I want that I can get with it. After opening presents I started on dinner and Jason went to play with his helicopter. Almost everyone else took a nap or just talked. After dinner we watched Muppets Christmas Carol, because we watch it every year, and then ate pie that my sister made. After my family left Jason and I spent the rest of the night watching some of the new shows that we got. It was just a really nice holiday week and pretty relaxing. I am glad we got to spend time with everyone and that Jason and I got to spend some time just the two of us because it feel like we don't get to do that as much as we would like. Jason enjoyed Christmas but he is glad that it is over because it ends his busy season at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete