Friday, December 21, 2012

Festival of trees

  I don't know what is going on with blogger I have been having a hard time getting pictures to upload so this post is long overdue.  (I am probably doing something wrong I am not the greatest with figuring out websites.)  A few weeks ago I went to the festival of trees with Jason's family.  I have never been before.  It was pretty fun.  I did not know that there were so many people that go, it was sort of crowded.  It was neat to see all the different trees and see all the care that people put into them.  It was also neat to go because Jason volunteers every year through UPS to deliver the trees after it is over, so I was able to see some of the trees that he helps deliver.  I will probably go again but maybe earlier in the day when it is not so crowded and also when I am not sick.  I probably would have had more fun if I was not sick.   Here are some of my favorite pictures. 

My neice did not want her picture taken.

Upside down ice cream tree.
This tree was made out of pop bottles.  Not something
I would buy but I thought the concept was neat.
I thought this would be Jason's favorite tree.
My little pony tree.  This was one of my neices favorite trees. 
It was super cute. 

1 comment:

  1. Ada loved that Pony tree too... and there was an all purple one that she was in love with!

    ReplyDelete