Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book surprise

   Around Christmas time I noticed that Barnes and Noble had a lot of classic books with nice leather covers.  I really wanted to get some of my favorite books leatherbound because I want special copies of them.  As probably everyone knows Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book, but of course that was not one of the books that I could get.  They had it in this set with other books that I was not super interested in, but did not have it for sale by itself.  I told Jason that if he could find it that I would love to have it for Christmas.  I did not get it for Christmas so I figured that he could not find it.  Earlier this week Jason said he had a surprise for me.  When he got home he gave me the copy of Pride and Prejudice that I wanted.  He had gone to Barnes and Noble and asked them about the book.  They found it in another state and had it sent to the store that is on Jason's route, where he picked it up.  I was so surprised and I love it.  I am so grateful to Jason who tries so hard to make me happy and makes me feel so loved.  I love the book, but I also love the effort that Jason put into getting it and I will always cherish the book because of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment