Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Puzzle

   Jason and I love to do things together, but after ten years of being married sometimes it feels like we have done almost everything.  We have probably played hundreds of games of Ticket to Ride and there are only so many times we can go to Target for our date nights.  So I thought maybe to "spice things up" that we should do a puzzle.  In the past I have not really liked puzzles, but I thought maybe it was time to give it another try.  I also thought Jason would like to do one.  So we went to a game store and instead of getting a small puzzle to try it out we decided to get a 2000 peice panaramic puzzle.  When you look at the box it does not seem that big, but when you get all the peices out you realize it is a big long puzzle.  It took us about three weeks to get it done, but we got it done on Christmas Eve.  We sort of had to get it done because we needed the puzzle for Christmas dinner.  It was actually really fun to do the puzzle and I did not get as frustrated as I thought I would although there were a few places that were hard, like the sky.  It was fun to see it all finished and kind of sucked when we had to take it all apart.  I figure in a year or two we will probably do it again.  Jason would like to do a 5000 peice puzzle but I don't think that we have the room to do one that big. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment