Thursday, August 26, 2010
my first week of school
I finished my first week of school. Is it possible to be a month behind when there has only been a week of school. My work load is pretty heavy. This first week I have read probably 200 pages of homework. I drive to the U, sudy before class, go to classes, study afterwards, go home, and study some more. I am glad that I did not try and work and do this. But even with all the work it is still really great and I am learning a lot. Ijust have to keep my level of dedication through the whole semester. Right now I am doing good, but around finals I might be ready to crack. So that is what is going on in my life right now, studying. It will probaby be that way for the next 3 and a half months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least you had a nice relaxing vacation before you started classes. Glad you are enjoying it.
ReplyDelete