Today with my first day of freedom from work I decided to make some pickled peppers. Jason and I went up to Willard on Saturday and got some bananna peppers. So today I picked up some other peppers to make a pepper melody. 

Here are the results. We have to wait 5 weeks to see if they actually taste good, but Iam pretty happy that they all sealed. Also this weekend I got 12 bags of corn frozen. Hopefully I can get another 20 bags, gets some peaches canned, tomatoes and green beans. Oh yeah and some raspberry jam. We will see these peppers took me three hours.
Good Job! I have to admit that I thought about opening a conversation with you today and then remembered that you weren't there. Oh and Mary had something to tell you too. Too bad, your missing out!
ReplyDeleteYeah for you Elizabeth!! Sign me up for one of those jars of raspberry jam (hahaha). I've only canned once in my life & that was when I made some apricot jam. It was way too runny & it felt like we'd be eating it forever, but it wasn't bad for my first canning experience. How does it feel to be free from the bonds of the work force? :)
ReplyDelete