Monday, August 2, 2010

My last day at work

Friday was my last day at work. I can't believe it. Even today I thought that I just had a day off. Work threw me a little going away party on Wednesday which was really nice. They gave me a box full of file clips. It was funny. They were from a project a few of us were working on. It made me laugh, and in the box was a giftcard for me to get something for our vacaton. I thought it was so nice. I took a picture of the clips because it made me laugh, the box is like 18 inches deep full of these. I will miss a lot of the people that I worked with.

So I have only three weeks until school starts. I am kind of nervous and scared, but also super excited.

1 comment: