Monday, December 21, 2009

Good-bye school, hello bronchitis

Last week was my last week of school. I know it seems like I just started. Well it was a hard first semester back, but it was worth it. I learned a lot and I was glad to be back to school. I know that I got an A in my ethnic studies. I am still not sure about my international studies class yet. I am hoping for a B, I am not sure how well I did on my final paper. It will be nice to have a few weeks off, although right now I am not sure what to do when I get home and have no homework.

So the last week of school was the first week that I got sick with another stupid cold that is turning into bronchitis. It is my yearly friend bronchitis. As much as try and prevent it I still get it. I am fairly annoyed. I thought maybe I would miss it this year, but nope it found me. Last year I was sick for a month. I hope that does not happen.

But because of school and the bronchitis I have not been able to put up my Christmas trees this year. I was going to this weekend, but decided that the dust that the tree has been collecting the last year would not be good for my lungs. But we do have a stuffed santa on the floor to put our presents around. I know funny huh. I don't know why but Christmas came like 4 times faster then normal. It seems like we were just celebrating Thanksgiving. But Christmas should still be fun we are spending Christmas Eve with Jason's family and Christmas with mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am also susceptible to bronchitis, If I get a cold, that's it, here comes my winter companion, bronchitis.
    it is indeed an annoying illness. I can fully relate. I had a cold two weeks ago, and I feel like another one is creeping up on me. Jasons mom is my younger sister, thus the Big Sis moniker. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel soooooo bad that you had to get stuck w/ bronchitis for Christmas! Congrats on your "A" for your ethnic studies class!!! You should give yourself a hearty pat on the back for achieving this grade. I hope you guys had a great Christmas last weekend. CALL ME so that we can spend some time partying before you have to go back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete