Monday, December 28, 2009

My good news

So today was my day back to work after a nice three day weekend. It is so hard to go back to work after a long weekend. But my good news is that I got my grades and I got A's in both classes. I was so glad. I was worried about my final paper that I had to write for my International Relations class. So apparently I did well, or my professor took pity on me and gave me a good grade. So my first semester back to school was not a disaster, which makes me glad. I have two more weeks of break and then back to school. I am hoping I don't have to write as many essays as I did last semester.

Well hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. My sister and her husband came over. We had Elizabeth McMuffins for breakfast and chicken pillows for dinner. I know not the typical holiday dinner but we forgot to get the roast out of the freezer in time. Everyone liked their presents. We had fun opening presents with Jason's family and it was funny when our nephew, who is two, got bored opening presents and decide to read. Jason got me a MP3 player so I have to figure out how to get music on it. We also got 3 giftcards to the Olive Garden, so we don't need to worry about where we will go on date nights for a little bit. So it was a nice holiday and I would be lying if I did not say I was a little glad that it was over. This year it seemed more stressful then usual. Now I need to start planning Jason's birthday in May.

2 comments:

  1. GO ELIZABETH!!! I'm so happy for you. You're such an amazing student. I know if I ever get back to school I'm pretty sure I would really struggle at first. When are you going to make us some more chicken pillows, btw??? :)

    ReplyDelete