This weekend we finally went up into the mountains and looked at the fall leaves. We decided to go into American Fork Canyon. It was beautiful. We went with my parents. We got to see a lot of trees and all the yellow, red, and orange leaves. We even saw a squirrel run across the road and a deer. I kind of wanted to see a bear. We did find out that the Civic does not do well on dirt roads and that maybe next year when we go it will be good to have something that handles hills and stuff better. It was really so fun to go. On the way back my dad kept asking if were were there yet and acting like a kid. I guess to get me back for all the road trips that we used to take So Jason and I have decided that when we have kids and we go on roadtrips that we need a portable DVD player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GORGEOUS! I love both of these pictures. And I must say I love your Dad too, even when he acts like a little boy. :)
ReplyDelete