Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Zoo

Saturday we went to the zoo. I wanted to go see the baby animals that were born this year. There were actually more then I thought there were going to be. We did not get to see the baby tigers really. They were hiding so we just got to see their fur in the trees. We also did not get to see any of the baby monkeys. They were hiding under their moms so it was really difficult to see. We did get to see the baby giraffe that I did not know was there. We sort of saw the baby snow leopard. It woke up enough for me to get a picture of it. We saw these other baby kittens that I really wanted to take home. They were so cute and spotted. We also got to see the baby elephant. Which was our friend's kids favorite. They kept talking to her and were mesmorized by the little elephant. She was pretty cute and she played with her ball.
Afterwards we went to the Gateway that I had not been to in awhile. It was just a nice start to my week off of school. It is Fall break and I am glad. I can use this week to get stuff done that I have not been able to because I have been studying. Also it will get me ready for midterms. I can't believe that the semester is already half over. I feel like I just started school.

No comments:

Post a Comment