Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gardner Village



So I bet you weren't expecting a picture of me cooking. Ha Ha. Last week I went to Gardner Village to see the witches with two friends of mine from work. It was fun. We went to Archibald's to eat. They have the best articoke dip. I just get that and a small bowl of soup. Of course we had to get fudge and I had to get some for Jason. He loved the fudge there. Well and we had to go to the christmas store and I had to get a couple of smores ornaments to add to my collection.
Arn't they cute. A nice addition to the other 50 smores ornaments I have for my tree. I think that in a year or two I will have to buy a bigger tree for the living room to hold all of my smores ornaments. I did not see it while I was there but I was thinking about getting a little smores nativity set too. It is cute, and I can't really afford the Willow Tree on that I want. It is really expensive. Well I had a lot of fun at Gardner Village, I always do with my friends.

Okay just some other random stuff that has been going on since I have not written for awhile. Jason and I are doing good. Jason has picked up some more work, so he is coming home later. Between my homework and his schedule it is getting harder to see each other. That is okay, because it is just for a short time and we still make an effort to spend as much time as we can.
We found out that the pool liner has a hole in it and so next spring we have to get a new liner. I am not super happy it is kind of expensive, but the only thing that makes me happy is that the liner will last for 20 years. In 20 years you will not be able to pay me to be in a swimsuit so in 20 years I will not care if the pool works right.
Today I planted like 40 tulips. I will not have to go to the Tulip Festival because it will be in my backyard. It will look really pretty hopefully and I am exicted for Spring to see what they look like and if they come up. Some of the tulips were in a mixed bag so it will be a surprise. Even Jaosn helped to pick out some of the tulips, miracles do happen. His are going to go in the front yard, because he picked some really prety red ones.
Okay and here is the last thing. This is this huge bug that flew by me the other day onto the screen of one of our windows. I thought that a bird flew by it was so big. The picture makes it look small. I did not know that there were bugs like this in Utah, but this one almost hit me. I just thought it was a neat huge bug.

2 comments:

  1. That is a Katydid.They look just like leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gardner Village so much at Halloween. They have such cute witches and decorations. Perfect for picture taking. I've seen a few of those bugs at my house as well, they seem to like my maple tree in the front yard.

    ReplyDelete