Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall is coming

Fall is here and it is my second favorite season of the year. My favorite is spring. I don't like summer and winter as much. I don't like the heat and I don't like driving in the snow. I love the weather of fall and the colors of the leaves. I also love the smells. In the fall stores smell like cinnamon and cloves. Oh and football starts in the fall too so I got to love that. This year hopefully Jason and I will take a Saturday to go driving up the canyons to see the leaves. We talk about doing it every year but we never do.

So Jason and I went to a couple of stores today and they had Christmas displays up. Now I understand why Michael's does because it is a craft store. But we went to Kohl's and they had Christmas trees up and Christmas ornamnets. I love Christmas as much as the othe person but I just find something unsettling when there are Christmas ornaments in a store that is still selling swimsuits. So I think that I would like Halloween to be over before stores start to put up Christmas trees.

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of that, but I completely agree w/ you! In my humble opinion, Christmas trees don't belong in any store at the same time as swimming suits & Halloween decorations. Just another way for stores to make extra money here & there, I guess. I LOVE the fall too, for the exact same reasons that you do. Saturday was SO MUCH FUN! We can't wait to see you guys again this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete