Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football

So this was the first week of college football. I forgot how much I love the football season. It is not good for my homework though. I love watching it. I used to watch it with my dad every Saturday and Sunday. It was a way for me to spend time with him and I look fondly look back on that time. It was something I got to share with him. Now I get to share it with my husband. The funny thing is that I get into it more then him. I yell at the t.v like the players can hear me. And when the game goes down to the last minute I cover my eyes and can't watch. Jason and I do fantasy football with some friends and it is something fun to joke around about and tease each other. I know some people think that it is funny and silly, but we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment