Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My mini roses


Monday I got a wonderful surprise at work. The FedEx woman brought me a wonderful package from ProFlowers. Inside was a pretty clear vase and 100 mini roses. There was a card that said "Someone is thinking of you. Hope your day gets better." The flowers were so beautiful and they smell wonderful. Jason sent them to me because he knows that most Mondays are hard at work for me. That is just like Jason to send me flowers on a day that he knows will be hard for me or when I am having a bad week. It is just one of the many reasons that I love Jason. He is very sweet and he thinks of me. Usually when Jason sends me flowers people will always ask what he did wrong. I always say nothing and that he sent me flowers just because. I am glad that they are not I am sorry flowers and are instead Thinking of you flowers. They mean more that way.

1 comment:

  1. They are SO gorgeous Elizabeth! I LOVE them! I think Jason needs to give Tyler some training in what it means to swoon & woo your wife. . . what do you say? See y'all tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete