If someone had told me five years ago that waiting five years would mean that we got to have this little guy in our home I would have been more patient. Today we became the lucky parents of this wonderful baby boy. It was such an amazing day and it would not have been possible without the selfless act of his wonderful mom who placed him in our arms today. We will forever be grateful that she trusted us to be his parents and raise him and that she sacrificed so much for him. We feel so blessed. He is such a joy to us already.
| Our first family photo |
You'll be amazing parents! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI know I've said this quite a few times and I'll say it again (and probably again); I knew this day would come eventually, and now that it's finally here I'm SO excited for both you & Jason. This darling baby is SO fortunate that you guys are his parents! CONGRATULATIONS!! We love you both!!!
ReplyDelete