Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Newborn pics

A week after we brought Isaac home my sister in law was so generous and took newborn pictures of him.  I had done some looking on Pinterest of different newborn pictures and decided I wanted to do them outside and in an orchard.  My sister in law was so nice to do them, even though I am sure shooting in an orchard is not super easy.  I bought a little wooden crate at Michael's and my dad stained it to look like it was weathered.  I wanted it to look like the fruit bins my grandpa used when they had their orchard.  Isaac was really good during the shoot and I was super excited to see the pictures.  To say I am pleased with the pictures would be an understatement.  I think that they are gorgeous and I am so grateful to my wonderful sister in law who was so willing to give up her time to take them so that we can have these beautiful pictures. 
    Just a side note:  Afterwards we decided to go to Popeye's because the orchard was in Provo.  It was after 9 and when we got there we were told the wait would be 45 minutes.  We left.  Can you believe 45 minutes for fast food fried chicken?Popeye's is pretty good, but not that good.




 I just love that in the pictures with me he looks like he is going to cry, but he is so peaceful with Jason.
He is just so adorable.  Sometimes it is hard to believe that he is our son.  We are so lucky.
  

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute. I love the family one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like such a calm and quiet baby! I love his cute little face and loads of dark, soft hair... So cute!

    ReplyDelete