Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shoe Surprise

  Anyone that knows me, knows that I love shoes.  When I go into a store I usually gravitate towards the shoe section.  I love pumps and the higher the better.  Lately I have been loving the shoes at Nordstroms, especially the ones that I can't afford.  While looking online I found these wonderful shoes that were nude and black with a little bow and about a four inch heel.  I fell in love with them right away.  On a shopping trip I was looking for a different pair of shoes when I saw the nude and black ones.  They were so pretty, even prettier than what they looked like online.  They were so pretty, but so expensive and so I left the store thinking about them.  Tuesday Jason said he had something for me and he hoped I would not get too mad because it was expensive.  He handed me a box and in it were the shoes I wanted.  He was so sweet to go to the store and order them for me.  They had to order them from another store because they did not have my size and he picked them up to surprise me.  So now I am the proud owner of these wonderful shoes and I am grateful that Jason thinks about me and tries to get things that I love.  I told him that I won't get any shoes for awhile since he was so nice to get me these. 
Aren't these so great.  I am so excited to wear them.

3 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous and he is a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I'm jealous... for several reasons. I love those ones, but I'd never be able to wear them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason is truly one of the most wonderful guys I've ever known. I know you already know this, but you are one fortunate woman. Not only do you have a pair of shoes that you love, but the gesture in and of itself is so tender and sweet. Btw, when is Jason going to write that book about his own version of how to date your wife and keep the romance alive? I'll be the first in line for a signed copy! :)

    ReplyDelete