There is going to be a wedding in our future. My little baby brother, who I guess is not that little anymore, proposed to his girlfriend. They are getting married in January. I honestly would have picked a different month because January is freaking cold, but it is not my wedding. I am sort of having a hard time imagining my brother getting married. He is 7 years younger than me and I keep thinking of him as a little boy that we used to dress up in our old dresses and who loved Garth Brooks songs. I am just surprised because I did not have a hard time when my sisters got married.
Something that I am grateful of is that the girl that he is marrying is a nice girl who seems very sweet. They seem to be very happy together and she does make my brother happy. Although sometimes I wish they were not so lovey dovey.
But with a wedding I need to get a new dress and I have been looking around and most of the dresses are ugly and would not look good on me. I need to get something that I will not freeze to death in the middle of winter. Also maybe I can get a new pair of shoes. I do love new shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!
ReplyDelete