May 4th I finally graduated. Jason, my mom, Jennifer, my mother-in-law, Kirsten and Marianne all came to the actual graduation ceremony. It was so nice of them to come. I am so glad to be officially done. Last week I got my actual diploma in the mail. I am just so grateful for all the people that supported me, especially my parents and Jason who made a lot of sacrifices to ensure that I could go to school. I am still not quite sure what I am going to do with my degree, but it is nice to have a sense of accomplishment that finished something that I started.
Don't you love how my dad and brother wore Oregon Ducks shirts to my graduation celebration. We laughed at that. Go Ducks!
Me, Jason, Kirsten, Janene (Jason's mom) and Marianne
Isn't it great how all gowns for graduation look like Mumus.
No comments:
Post a Comment