Sunday, February 26, 2012

The cookie told me to

Last week Jason and I got chinese from P.F. Chang's. My fortune cookie said, "A new pair of shoes will do you a world of good." Well not to go against a cookie, to quote Homer Simpson, "They are so sweet.", I decided to buy some new shoes. So last week I bought these black shoes. I was skeptical of them at first because I don't normally like the shoes that have platforms on the toe area, but when I put them on they were so freaking cute I could not pass them up. In addition they make me quite a bit taller since the heels are four inches. While I was at the store my friend showed me these really cute wedge sandals that were tourqouise, which is usually not a color I buy. I tend to stick with black and red. I tried them on and loved them, but thought that I could not buy two pairs of shoes. But this week I could not stop thinking about them so today I went back and bought them. They are super cute and look good with the new pair of crop pants I just bought. They make me taller too. So I think that I am done buying shoes for a little bit. But the cookie was right buying new shoes did make me happier.








1 comment: