The next day I had lunch with a friend, in which I learned that goat cheese and pears together are really good. I then went to the spa and had a very relaxing time. When I was leaving, Jason was sitting on a chair in the lobby. I was surprised because he was suppose to be at work. I found out then that Jason had taken the day off weeks before and had planned a surprise dinner date with me. I was stunned. We both drove home so we could change because Jason said we were going someplace fancy. I went downstairs to change and this is what I found on the dry bar.
I was so surprised to have all of those flowers. They were so beautiful. Jason got home and I asked him what all the flowers were for and he said that he knows that sometimes a wife needs to feel like they are being pursued. He then took me to dinner to Tuscany, which is this really fancy restaurant in Cottonwood Heights. At the table I had these waiting for me.
I could not believe that he got me more flowers. The dinner at the restaurant was really good. Jason got the duck and I had a double cut pork chop, but I think that I actually liked his duck better and we tried prickly pear sorbet. It was interesting.
I am so grateful to have Jason. Since we got married he has always tried so hard to make me feel love and respected. He does not take our marriage for granted. Although sometimes I have to remind him that he still has to date his wife, he takes the advice to heart and tries to come up with special things for us to do together. I am just so grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.
Wow! You have got a winner. I second your nomination and will be making Dan read this! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's very sweet and romantic!
ReplyDeleteI just couldn't stop ooo-ing and ahh-ing over every last detail when you told me all about this amazing date you had! I think you should nominate Jason for Husband of the Month! He'd have my vote for sure! Seriously - Jason should teach some sort of class for clueless husbands on how they can and should sweep their wives off their feet!!! Go Jason! You deserved every last bit of this Elizabeth! :)
ReplyDelete