Friday, September 30, 2011
Graduation
I am not going to lie, lately I have been really good at feeling sorry for myself and throwing little pity parties for myself. However on Thursday I got a little pick me up, that made me feel better. I met with the advisor for the Political Science department to get signed off for graduation. I plan on graduating in the spring and the deadline to apply is coming up. I could technically graduate after this semester, but I missed the deadline because we were planning on other things happening. Well I am all set to graduate and she signed my paper and now I just need to find out if I can declare a minor before graduation. As I was walking to my car I started to get giddy that I was going to graduate. I think lately it has been so easy for me to focus on everything that I have not been able to accomplish, I have forgotten to look at what I have been able to accomplish. Now granted I am kind of old to be graduating, but dang it I guess better late than never. I at least went back to school, worked hard to get my gpa back up and passed my classes. So even though things have not worked out the way I always envisions, I can still be proud of accomplishing a goal that has been important to me since I was a little girl. I still not know what I am going to do after graduation and I wish I could see into the future so I could know what to do next, but at least I am one step closer to being where I want to be in life. I am just grateful that I have Jason who is so supportive of me. I know that whatever I decide to do he will support me and root me on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Congrats! I'm way excited for you! And... we're going to be due for another game night... so at least you know you have one thing planned!
ReplyDelete