About a week and a half ago Jason told me that he had a surprise date planned while he was on vacation and he wanted me to go pick up a new outfit for it. I was so excited because I love surprises like this and Jason does not plan big dates like this often so I knew it was going to be good. So I got a new outfit and the 2nd got here. I gott all ready and Jason had to go pick up my dad at work because he had to take his car into the shop and borrow our car. While I was waiting for him to come back the doorbell rang and it was Tyler and Julia. So our date was a double date and I was happy I was hoping it was. I knew Julia had a surprise date in June too so I was hoping they were together. We waited for Jason to get here and when he did the men took us to the Olive Garden for dinner. It was good and fun to talk.
After dinner we came back to our house, which I thought was weird because I thought we would just go to the next part of our date. The doorbell rang again and this time in the glass of the door I could see a limo. I could not believe that they rented one. Julia was so excited. In fact we were all so excited that I forgot to blow the candle out that I had lite. So in the limo I had to call my dad to see if he would stop by and blow out the candle so that we would not burn down the house. In the limo they had sparkling apple cider and the ride was fun. They took us to Capital Theater to see Les Miserables. I was so excited because that is what I hoped our date would be.
So the show started and it was really good but about 20 minutes into it they show had technical difficulties and so we were just waiting. I started to worry what would happen when we were out with the limo. So finally Jason had to tell me that he had dropped the car off to take us home. I did not believe him at first, because my dad had the car. I found our it was all a trick. We teased Tyler and Jason for their "web of lies". The show started again and it was really good I am so glad that we got to go.
When I got to the car Jason had a teddy bear and carmels in the car for me. It was so sweet and the best surprise birthday date ever. It was so nice for Tyler and Jason to plan such a special night and work so hard for months to put it all together. Julia and I are so lucky to have such wonderful husbands.
wow, sounds like you had an excellent birthday. you're looking veru skinny too! Congrats on both accounts.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And guess what! My parents were at Les Mes too... it must have been the same one, because they were telling me that there was a 20 min delay because of technical difficulties...
ReplyDeleteThis was undoubtedly, one of the BEST nights of my life! I was just so glad that we were able to spend it with you guys. It was so much more fun that way. I can't believe how many things I forgot to put down after reading your post, but oh well. We do have some of the most amazing husbands ever! 6 months down the road we can have them take us out again (hahaha!) :)
ReplyDelete