Friday, June 17, 2011
Hello 30, Good bye 25
Tomorrow I turn 30 and I can't help but think of the Friends episode where they all turn thirty and Joey keeps saying, "Why God, why?". I sort of feel the same way, how on earth am I this old. I also feel like I have not really done most of the things that I wanted to and some of them I am glad I did not do. Well time to go run a triathlon before I turn 30 (it is from Scrubs). Well at least I am spending the day getting pampered with the gift card Jason got me for Christmas. Also I am 25 pounds lighter than I was at the begining of the year. I am pretty happy with my weight lose so far. I am hoping to lose another 20 pounds. After that I can eat sweets again. Well other than my birthday we have not had a lot going on. I have been trying to keep the weeds at bay in my yard and I finally have some peas. I also found a little tomato on one of my plants which made me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment