Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am ready for spring

My favorite season is spring and about this time of the year I start to get antsy for it to come. I am tired of all the cold weather, the snow, and the crappy air quality. Today made me even more anxious for nice weather when I went outside to get the mail and I noticed that my tulips in the front yard are starting to peek through the dirt. I was so excited. I have been looking forward to the Thanksgiving point tulip festival and this is making me more excited. I love flowers. Winter is so drab and dreary. I notice that I feel more down during the winter. When spring comes and all the flowers are out I can't help but smile. We also have a lot planned in the next coming months. Next month we are going to the March Madness basketball tournament, which we have been looking forward to like nine months. Also as odd as this sounds both Jason and I are excited to start yard work. I am looking forward to starting my garden this year and already have ideas of what tomatoes to plant this year.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. I honestly find that I get down in the winter when the sun isn't out. I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete