Woo-Hoo the month is almost over. I don't know why, but this month has been so boring and I have been feeling so impatient and antsy. I told a friend the other day I am like a 2 year old who wants something. I want it now, now ,NOW! (insert stomping and pouting) Well I have not really thrown a trantrum, but sometimes it feels like it. But March is going to be exciting. In a couple of weeks is the March Madness Tournament for college basketball. I am so excited. I am taking off two days the first weekend so I can sit at home and watch games. I know that might sound silly, but it is time I get to veg at home by myself and I get to have Elizabeth time. So on top of the special Elizabeth time, the next week Jason and I have tickets to the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 games here in Salt Lake. I am so excited I might burst. Our tickets are not the greatest but who cares.
Then the next week we are going to Fiddler on the Roof. I have to see a play for my theater class and we decided to make a date out of it. I actually wanted to go to the Secret Garden, but it was at a Children's Theater and I thought well it would be silly for Jason and I to go. Also my professor might think it is weird. But if we ever have a girl I am taking her. It is one of my favorite books. Then last night after we got the Fiddler tickets we bought tickets to go to the Utah Symphany's performance of Verdi's Requim. I am going to that for my music class, but it sounds really interesting and it is an excuse to drag Jason to the symphony. I am excited because lately our date nights have involved us going to Target or parking on the opposite side of the Macey's parking lot. I know we are rebels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment