Well that is part of what I have been up to since finishing school and being at home by myself. They are not anything spectacular, but it does keep my busy. I have also been working in my yard trying to get it cleaned up since the winter. I am going to work on it a lot this week so maybe I will posts some pictures. We planted some new plants and soon we are going to plant another rose bush. I hated one of my bushes so I tore it out and I am going to replace it when I find the perfect bush to replace it. So that is keeping me busy too.
Monday, April 9, 2012
What I have been up to
The last two weeks I have been busy preparing my house for a home inspection. I like to make sure the house is super clean when we have one. This one was with LDS Family Services but compared to the Foster Care inspections, it was a piece of cake. I mean they are always stressful but the foster care one is really stressful. Before getting ready for the inspection I worked on a lot of projects so I thought I would share pictures of some of them I have finished and ones I am working on. Since I am not working right now I have been working on quite a few things.
This is the onesie I am making for my new niece that was born a week and a half ago. I bought the black onesie and I am sewing on the pick flowers. It is not quite done but this is what it will look like. I have ideas for other onsies to make, so I guess when I make them I will have to post pictures. I was hoping it would look like a boutique onesie so hopefully it does.
This is a baby afghan I made. It was suppose to be for one of my sister-in-laws, but she lost the baby. So I am just going to save it for when she has another one.
This afghan I made for my new neice. I am making another one that is purple with green ribbon that is for her sister. I thought it would be fun to make them matching afghans.
This baby afghan I made just because I liked the design. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet.
I made this floral arrangement for my sister-in-law. I had wanted to do something like this for years, but was not sure if I could. When I told Kirsten about my idea she liked it so I thought I would make it for her.
I made this afghan for my friend's son for Christmas. I made one for his sister too, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Hers was red, purple, blue, and white and had flowers and starfish on it. I liked the colors of this afghan but I did not really like the yarn, it was not the easiest to work with. He liked it though so I guess that is what counts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are AMAZING! I had no idea that you did afghans...
ReplyDelete