Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waiting for the end of winter

This month has been hard for me. School has been harder this semester because I can not get over being sick. I had one cold right after Christmas and then a week after I got over that I caught another one that I still have. It is frustrating being sick for almost a whole month. I went to the doctor and was told that there is basically nothing that they can do. I don't have pnuemonia so I just have to suffer through it. So I have had no motivation to do school work and I feel incredibly behind. It will be okay, but right now I am just a little overwhelmed.

So with school and other things that have been going on Jason was nice and brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to make me feel better. I thought they were so pretty and perfect. Jason is really good about getting me flowers and he picks out really pretty ones.

The one thing that has been sort of fun, is that Michaels has all of their spring flowers out right now. I love the spring flowers and it makes me antsy for spring to actually come. Well I made a new wreath formy living room that I am pretty excited about. I worked on it before the Super Bowl (which was a pretty good game this year). I saw the big purple peonys and just thought they were so pretty and I have been thinking I needed a more springy wreath for the living room.

Well anyways that is about all right now. I am hoping that the next time that I write I will have something more exciting to write about before everyone starts sleeping when they read my blog. Maybe I need to write about something crazy like some blogs. If you have ever blog surfed you will know what I am talking about. You can kind blogs about pretty much everything, a lot of stuff I have never even heard of before. Maybe I will write about our state legislature, that is a short ride to crazy town.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers! Jason really spoils you, doesn't he? ;) I'm glad you're gradually getting better. I hope to hear from you soon this week. Your wreath turned out SO pretty too! What can we do to have you enter one of your wreaths for Festival of Trees next year???? :)

    ReplyDelete