Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am way behind

So I am way behind on writing on the blog. One excuse is that I was busy with finals and then Christmas. The next excuse is after Christmas I got a bad cold, which is trying to turn into bronchitis, so I have not been doing much lately. Well I survived finals, barely, and got my grades right after Christmas. I got 4 A's and a B+. Not too shabby. The B+ was in Constitutional Law, so I was pretty happy with that. Next semester starts next week. I am not ready yet. I want another week. Right now I am taking a senior writing course, Chinese Foreign Policy, Interest Groups, and Globalization and Resistance. It should be an interesting semester. I am trying to decide if I should drop a class and take something different or stay with what I have.

Christmas was wonderful. We had a great time with our families. Jason loved the telescope that I got him. He has been able to find a couple of stars so far, but it is going to take some practice for him to see everything that he wants. He got me two hours at a spa. I am looking forward to that. I get to pick what I want to do. I am thinking right now about doing this hydrotherapy thing that they do. I have done it before and my skin was so soft after wards. I am also thinking about doing a seaweed detox wrap. I have always been interested in doing one. The ironic thing is after I going to the spa and being wrapped up in seaweed, we are going to go out to sushi so I can eat fish wrapped in seaweed. Mmmm, sushi.

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I don't have any resolutions yet this year. I never stick with them anyways. I am just going to stick with the goals from last year of doing well in school and getting done as soon as I can with school. I have just 10 classes left. Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment