
Okay so this is the closest to matching sweatsuits that Jason and I will get. We usually don't wear closing to matching t-shirts, but we got them at the March Madness games that we went to last weekend. I wanted to get a picture at the games but thy would not allow cameras in the Energy Solutions Arena. Well we had a lot of fun watching the three games that we got to go to. Our hope was that they were close games and they were. The Xavier/Kansas St game went into double overtime. It was pretty awesome even if I was exhasted the next day at work. Thursday before the games we went to the Red Iguana which we had never been too before. It was really good but the amazing thing for me was that I tried something different. Usually I stick with things that I am familiar with. Like tacos, fajitas, ect., but this time I try their red pepina mole. It was really good and I am glad that I finally tried something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment