Friday, August 14, 2009

My first post





So this is my first blog post. I never thought that I would have a blog, but I finally decided to try it. Jason and I just got back from Washington D.C a month ago. We had so much fun. We were there for 5 days and we could have been there for another 10 and still not seen everything. We tried to get as much done as we could. We were able to do a lot and we walked a lot. I think that some of my favorite things that we did were the unplanned ones. Like when we just stopped by a museum because it was the only one that was open and it turned out to be an Asian Art museum. We saw art that was 3500 years old. It was amazing. Jason loved the Native American Smithsonian that we went to. It was just so nice to go on a trip that we had been thinking about doing since we got engaged.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, you are TOO CUTE! I love everything you wrote about how much you love "Pride & Prejudice". I still need to get w/ the program & read that book. We love you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete