Sunday, March 27, 2011
A little bit smaller
So about a month ago I decided to start Weight Watchers. I always told myself I never would, but I was not having a lot of success losing weight by myself. I never wanted to go to meetings or have someone weight me and then discuss with me what my weight was, so I did not join. But now they let you do everything online, so I figured what the heck. I was not happy with my weight and it was time for me to change that. Well I have to say that I am now a believer in Weight Watchers. I reached my first weight goal of losing 5% of my weight. I have lost the same amount that I did two years ago, but in a month instead of eight months. The program has really helped me to limit portion sizes and watch what I eat. I still have a ways to go to be at the weight that I want to be at, but I am encouraged by my results so far. Maybe the will put me on a commercial. So we have a lot of big changes going on in our lives right now. One is that my parents are moving out. They have been living with us for almost three years and two weeks ago they signed on their home. I am so excited for them. Their new house has a huge garage and a hot tub. So next weekend Jason and I are going to be by ourselves in our house. We are not going to know what to do just the two of us. Well we do have plans. We are changing some of the rooms around. I am making one of the rooms into a craft room for me to keep all my yarn, flowers, wreaths, and paints. Also because my parents are moving I am changing my garden this year. I am not planting as many tomatoes. Although I say that now, but I always pick up plants, you know because they need a home. I have already planted peas, which the birds have been eating, which is annoying. I am going to plant beans this year and some lettuce. But no squash, Jason and I can not eat that much zucchini. Well that is what is going on. We are just really busy right now. I am trying to get all my papers written. I have 5 and only on more month left to do it all in. Heres hoping that I don't flunk. Sorry this is one long paragraph, I keep putting spaces and the stupid thing just puts it all as one paragraph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on all of it! Exciting stuff going on! When you're done with your papers give me a call... we have a new game we want to play with someone!
ReplyDeletewow Congrats Elizabeth. I'm so excited to hear about all the changes in your life. can't wait to hear what's next.
ReplyDeletegood on ya. as far as the birds eating your peas... We put a little frame work wrapped in plastic chicken wire stuff over ours, then you just lift it off when you're picking peas.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Elizabeth! Losing weight is the bain of my existence, and it probably always will be, so I feel your pain! But hey, at least I've found something that works. I'm so glad you've found something that works for you too. Are you sure you don't want to plant any more tomatoes? I know someone who'd be more than happy to take any extras off your hands. :)
ReplyDelete