Monday, October 25, 2010

I am still here

I have not disappeared. I have just been so busy and luckily it is just getting worse. I had three tests in one week. The next week was fall break, I thought I would have a lot of time to do what I wants. Wrong. I had a hypothetical paper to write, a talk to do in church, and another midterm to study for. Then last week I was studying for a midterm that I did horrible on and my sister-in-law got married. Well I have not gotten it back yet, but I am pretty sure that I will be very unhappy with the results. My other midterms I did pretty good on. Three A's and a B+. I had an A- in one class, but then he changed the curve and I got an A. I was not going to complain. I now have to focus on another test in my enviromental policy class, and a couple of papers that I have about the same time. Next semester I am taking just four classes instead of five. I hope that will be better.
Well other then school not much else is going on. I am not crazy about the snow we had this morning. I am not ready for winter, or the holidays. Luckily this weekend I got all of my squash out of the garden before the snow came.
I have to get back to homework. Sorry if I have not talked to anyone lately. I am not trying to ignore anyone, just busier than I thought I was going to be.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes busy is good.
    BTW I love the picture Elizabeth took of you guys at the wedding. I really think you should put it on here. You both look so great!

    ReplyDelete