Monday, January 18, 2010

My new hair cut


I got my hair cut today. My hair was getting really long. I tried to get my hair done like Rachel McAdams, but I don't think that it turned out as well. It is kind of hard to see in this picture, but I got my bangs cut shorter. They do not go behind my ears anymore. So this will be interesting. I have not had bangs this short in a very long time. Probably since Middle School.
Okay well just a few things from this week.
1. I learned that I am a big meanie. Well at least one kid in my Primary class thinks so. This boy in my class brought this litte toy that he kept playing with. I told him that if he did not put it in his pocket I would take it and put it in mine. Well in sharing time he had it out again so I put it in my coat pocket and told him that he could have it back after class. Well he cried for like 10 minutes. You would have thought that I took it away forever. He finally calmed down, but apparently I am very mean for not letting kids play with toys in church.
2. It is hard to find cute boots. They are too big on my calves. I don't have little legs, but apparently they make boots for women that lift weights or something.
3. When you find something that you like online it invariably is not in the store. I know it should be, but apparently they sell out of the specific thing that I am looking for. I don't like to buy clothes and shoes online. I like to try them on. So it is frustating when I find something cute on a stores website and can't find it in the store.
4. The last thing is something that I try and remind myself everyday is how lucky I am to have Jason. After seeing this weekend how some people are treated by their husbands or boyfriends I am glad to have a husband that treats me with such respect. He always tells me how beautful I am even if I don't feel that way and he makes me a better person.

3 comments:

  1. The problem I have with boots is that the boots are too narrow for my calves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new haircut! You look so pretty. :) I know that every time I've ever been a primary teacher, the kids have probably thought of me as the Wicked Witch of the West or something, because I never let them have their way while in my class. So mean, I know. As for the boots thing, I can't really sympathize with you there, because when you're short you at least have the luxury of buying boots & wearing them without feeling like the Jolly Green Giant, which is exactly what I were to feel like if I ever wear boots. I'm sorry I missed your call last night. :( I was with the YW. I keep forgetting that the activities in this ward are on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete